Saturday, October 4, 2008

DAC - Day 2

Still with it, took pills, drank water as instructed.

Slept through breakfast and lunch, so my first meal was at 3 pm. Awful, right?

I cooked Lemon Piccata Chicken with Jasmine Rice. It's basically chicken breasts lightly pan-fried in olive oil accompanied by a lemony sauce with artichoke hearts and capers. Sounds indulgent, but only about 400 calories per serving.

It was bad to eat my first meal of the day so late because even though I had been sleeping, I was starving by the time I ate. It was very difficult to limit myself to a single portion, but I did.

I knew I had to just give the food time to settle, and I did. I finished my serving and drank some water and went on to another activity. Within thirty minutes I realized that I did feel satisfied. However I did want more food an hour after that and I ate a banana.

I decided that would be my main meal for the day and if I get hungry later I will eat another piece of fruit or have some yogurt. Chances are it will be after 7 before I am hungry again and I don't want to eat anything heavy and go to sleep on it since I know I will not be exercising tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! You never followed up with what happened with the cleanse??? Did you feel cleansed? Get any bizarre things exiting your system? I to have seen that infomercial several times. Let me know what you thought!
Cheers!