Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I haven't dropped out, I promise!

Hello All....I've been terribly busy and I've been writing but not posting because I need to proofread and clarify and edit and explain....New posts coming within the next two weeks (Okay, honestly, it might be Thanksgiving weekend by the time I get it together!)....Lots going on with me off-line again....Job changes...life changes...the usual things that get us off track and keep us struggling.

Thanks for continuing to stop by and check on me. I also really appreciate all of the kind words of encouragement and support! I've had a few significant setbacks, which I intend to be very candid about, but I am still plugging away.

More to come...

2 comments:

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

BlackRussian,

If you would like a FREE 8 week gym membership google "National Body Challenge 2008" Every year in January they jumpstart fitness by giving free gym memberships and lots nutrition information. I've done it every year. Last year I lost 30 pounds. It is just keeping the weight off, that is my biggest challenge.

RJQueen10

blackrussian said...

Thanks for the tip. I already belong to a gym AND I own a treadmill, an elliptical machine, an Total Gym, resistance bands, free weights, and I don't know how many workout DVDs, so access is NOT the problem. But I appreciate the suggestion all the same.